Mon, 14 Dec|
Harry Jensen Community Centre
Millers Point Monday Night Farmers Market
The Millers Point Farmers Market every Monday 4 to 8 pm.
Time & Location
14 Dec 2020, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Harry Jensen Community Centre, 17 Argyle St, Millers Point NSW 2000, Australia
About the event
Stalls at our market include:
- Farm fresh fruits and veggies from Prickle Hill Farms
- Cheese and bread from Cheese on Wheels
- Gluten Free goodies from Silvia's Gluten Free Bakery
- Cider and wine from Fils De Pomme
- Whisky rum, gin and other fine handcrafted spirits from Whisky Enlightenment
- Honey from Dr Ling
- Seafood from Doyles
- Organic beef, chicken and lamb from Noble Organics
- Flowers from Gateway Florists
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar from The Vinegar Factory
- Chocolate bars from Charley's Chocolates
- Arancini, Italian ready-made meals, prosciutto di parma, bresaola, pasta sauces and Italian donuts from Vincenzo's Plate
- Greek food from 3 Green Peas
- Bagels, Breads, Pastries and Cream Cheeses from Brooklyn Boy Bagels
Tap and go is appreciated. We have hand sanitisers and gloves at the market, and people can request home delivery orders to their home, just let Heather know and her contact details are above. If you do not feel well please do not come to the market and instead order home delivery.
Additionally, you can pre-order from vendors above (and order forms attached) so that when you arrive at the market your order is ready to grab and go.
Thank you for maintaining social distancing at the market and supporting our farmers and small business owners as an essential service that is still operating.
We welcome you to picnic in front of the community centre. Most weeks we have a BBQ to benefit a charity.